On 6-7 June, the EQUIP project organised its final training workshop on the ESG 2015. The workshop took place in Lisbon, directly after the Register Committee meeting.
Altogether there were five events, three workshops and two webinars, organised by the EQUIP Project in the first six months of this year. In different formats and covering various (sub) topics they addressed the changes in external quality assurance as a result of the ESG 2015, among which:
- the implications of the new focus on learning and teaching in the ESG 2015;
- student-centred learning;
- admission, progression, recognition and certification in view of the ESG2015;
- new modes of delivery, including e-learning and dual education programmes;
- the enhancement of programmes by connecting internal and external quality assurance.
The project now moves on to the analysis and study of implementation challenges, good practices, and proposed approaches to solving these challenges. The project partners invite all stakeholders to submit examples of good practice through the open call here.
In 2017, several focus groups will be organised by the project partners. EQARwill organise the focus group addressed to ministries, which will take place in the autumn of 2017.
A wide range of training material on the ESG 2015 is now available on the project website here. Next to the ESG 2015, a comparative analysis of the ESG 2015 and ESG 2005 is also available, as well as all contributions to the workshops and webinars: presentations and recordings.