The EQAR office is situated directly in front of the European Parliament and easy to reach by public transport.
- EQAR aisbl/ivzw
Aarlenstraat 22 Rue d’Arlon
- Phone: +32 2 234 39 11
- E-mail: info[at]eqar.eu
To contact staff directly, please visit our EQAR Secretariat page.
How to get to our office
- From Brussels National Airport: Take an IC train in direction of Dinant or Charleroi-Sud/Zuid and get off at “Brussels-Luxembourg” (travel time ca. 18 minutes, two trains per hour).
Alternatively, take bus line 12 or 21 to “Treves/ European Parliament”. The office is across the Place du Luxembourg (travel time ca. 30 minutes).
- From South Station (Bruxelles-Midi/Brussel-Zuid): Take metro line 2 or 6 in direction Elisabeth and get off at station “Trône”. Take the exit “Luxembourgstraat”. Walk down the Rue du Luxembourg direction European Parliament. When you reach the Place du Luxembourg, keep right. The office entrance is next to a small supermarket (Delhaize) and the bank ING.
- From Central Station (Bruxelles-Central/Brussel-Centraal): Take a train in direction of Louvain-La-Neuve, Luik-Paleis or Luxembourg and get off at “Brussels-Luxembourg” (travel time ca. 16 minutes, 3 trains per hour).
Whenever you receive an invoice from EQAR, please verify that the bank details correspond to the following. EQAR uses only this one bank account:
- IBAN: BE86 7340 2384 6750
- SWIFT/BIC: KREDBEBB
- Bank: KBC Bank, Av. Marnixlaan 31, 1000 Brussels
If you wish to encrypt your correspondance please use the address colin.tueck[at]eqar.eu. You can download the PGP Public Key. The link accesses the EQAR website through an encrypted (SSL) connection, you can verify the SSL certificate to ensure authenticity before downloading the public key.
Key fingerprint: 34D0 2105 829B 9BB7 36E5 C7EB 5116 476B 5AB4 AE42